PSS Facilities & Expertise
Since 1971, we’ve never stopped developing and improving our facilities, equipment and expertise.
Today, PSS is trusted by leading vehicle manufacturers, parts suppliers and military vehicle operators to supply new and remanufactured steering and hydraulics they can depend on.
In November 2017, we opened our newly created clean unified assembly area. Unique among our competitors, it sets new standards within our industry.
Stringent quality control and cleanliness are essential when manufacturing components for the biggest names in off-highway and military vehicles. As industry leaders in the remanufacturing, we apply no less high standards to returning steering and hydraulics parts to as-new or better condition.
Within our highly equipped clean room; both new and remanufactured components are assembled, tested and dispatched to exactly the same high standards.
Some of our key capabilities include:
- Small batch or continuous just-in-time manufacturing
- Ability to engineer hydraulic cylinders over 10m in length
- Simple and complex fabrication
- High-precision laser cutting
- CNC turning using sliding head machines
- CNC & manual milling
- Grinding (surface, cylindrical, centreless & CNC internal)
- Manual turning
- Tube cutting
- Geco cutting
- CMM/CNC Co-ordinate measuring